• Goldsmith Court offers a great choice of student accommodation in an unbeatable location.
• Choose from either an ensuite room in a shared flat or a studio.
• Studios include 3/4 beds, breakfast bar and flat screen TV’s
• Fully fitted cluster flat kitchen/diners with space to eat and mix with friends and flat screen TV’s.
• Rent includes broadband, Wi-Fi and contents insurance
• 44 – 51 tenancies.
• Friendly on site management and maintenance team.
• Card key controlled access with CCTV.
- Bike Storage
- Car Parking
- Onsite Security
- Common Room
- Secure Door Entry
- Vending Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Cash Point
- Swimming Pool
- Pool Table
- In Room Phone
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Vacuum Cleaner
- Iron/Ironing Board
- On Site Maintenance
Address: Goldsmith Court, Chaucer Street, Nottingham, NG1 5LG
About The Area
En-Suite Study Bedroom
- Availability: Good
- Total: From £4,796
- Weeks: 44 - 51
Price P/W from £109.00See Description
- Availability: Good
- Total: From £6,336
- Weeks: 48 - 51
Price P/W from £132.00See Description
One Bedroom Flat
- Availability: Full
- Total: From £11,475
- Weeks: 51
Price P/W from £225.00See Description
Double Bed & Mattress
Bedside table & Chest of Drawers,
Wardrobe & Book Shelves,
Desk, Drawers and Chair,
Shower room with WC,
Breakfast bar and stools,
Oven and hob,
Pin Board and Flat screen TV.
Rent is inclusive of bills (up to £250 on electricity) and with broadband (upgradable) IPTV, Wi-Fi and contents insurance
Get £50 for every friend who books at Goldsmith Court.
Terms and Conditions apply. For full T&Cs please visit our website or ask site staff.
Book a viewing or request more information for Goldsmith Court
Mystudenthalls.com is not a lettings agent. It is a website which provides a detailed listing of student accommodation. The information displayed about this property constitutes a property advertisement the contents of which are provided and maintained by the advertiser. Mystudenthalls.com gives no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of any advertisement provided on this website.
The advertiser should be contacted to clarify the accuracy and completeness of any information provided.
Compulsory fees and charges may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland.