Student accommodation in Stoke-on-Trent at a glance
For those of you looking for student flats in Stoke-on-Trent’s city centre, check out Lomax Halls. This modern student accommodation has a variety of studios available, as well as an on-site gym, comfortable communal areas, and bike storage. Location-wise, you couldn’t get better, being right in the heart of the city with all the shops, cafes, and bars on your doorstep, as well as being a short walk from Staffordshire University and within easy reach of Keele University’s main campus.
Worried about cash? Check out our guide to how students pay for accommodation for all the inside information on student loans and support.
If you’re after your private student accommodation in Stoke-on-Trent close to green space, then College Court is for you. This homely accommodation is right on Hanley Park, the perfect place to walk or chill out away from the books. Being able to surround yourself with greenery often is great for your mental health – check out our guide to student wellbeing for other ideas. This accommodation offers a range of ensuite rooms to suit all needs and budgets, as well as common areas, bike storage, and laundry facilities. It’s also in a great location, being a walking distance to Staffordshire University and Stoke-on-Trent College, as well as only a 10-minute walk into the city centre.
Stoke-on-Trent at a glance
- Stoke-on-Trent is home to higher educational establishments such as Staffordshire University, Keele University, and Stoke-on-Trent College. Thanks to these universities, there is a large student popular and lots of options for student flats in Stoke-on-Trent.
- Explore the city’s heritage at The Potteries Museum & Art Gallery and learn about how Stoke-on-Trent became the home of pottery.
- If history isn’t your thing, spend a day (or two) at Alton Towers, one of the most popular theme parks in the UK.
- Cool off at Waterworld, the UK’s No.1 tropical indoor aqua park and get lost in the many slides or lazy rivers. Don’t forget to try Thunderbolt, the UK’s first trapdoor drop waterslide!
- Visit the monkeys at the Trentham Monkey Forest. This beautiful sanctuary is made up of woodland and meadows with 140 monkeys living in an open plan forest.
- Take a break from your student housing in Stoke-on-Trent and get out in nature at one of the city’s beautiful parks and green spaces. Some of our favourites include Central Forest Park, Hanley Park, and Parkhall Country Park.
- Go for a bounce at Flip Out, a large, indoor trampoline park.
- Due to its buzzing student community, Stoke-on-Trent has some great student bars sure to give you a great night out. We recommend hitting up The Berwick, The Sugar Mill, and The Hanley.