Magenta House is the ultimate London student living experience.
Situated in Spitalfields (Zone 1 location), it is perfectly situated near Aldgate East Underground Station (Circle, District, and Hammersmith & City Lines) that makes central London universities within easy reach.
Residents benefit from en suite bedrooms with all-inclusive utility bills, and fast WiFi, plus fantastic communal areas with comfy seating and games console to help you relax and socialize with friends, and study areas to give you more space to work. Plus we have a new fully equipped gym which is onsite and free to use.
Why our residents choose to live with us:
• All-inclusive utility bills (broadband, water, gas, electricity and heating) and contents insurance
• Fast Wi-Fi throughout the building
• 4 instalment payment schedule with a smaller first installment (followed by 3 further payments in line with your student loan)
• No UK guarantor required for overseas residents
• No admin fees – only a security and booking deposit of £350
• Dual occupancy available with Silver Studio
• Full range of regular social events for our residents
• Social spaces
• Study spaces
• Free gym
• Selection of rooms including En Suite and Studio
• 24 hour on-site staff presence, secure entry systems and CCTV
• On-site facilities and maintenance team
• On-site laundry facilities
• Bike storage
Our House features:
Includes onsite laundry facilities, bike storage, new fully equipped gym, a newly refurbished lounge with study spaces, comfortable seating and flat screen TV, along with all the facilities you would expect; secure entry system, CCTV and a 24 hour staffed reception meaning there is always someone on hand should you need anything.
- Bike Storage
- Car Parking
- Onsite Security
- Common Room
- Secure Door Entry
- Vending Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Cash Point
- Swimming Pool
- Pool Table
- In Room Phone
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Vacuum Cleaner
- Iron/Ironing Board
- On Site Maintenance
Address: Tyrian Place, London, E1 1DQ
About The Area
Nearby Universities to iQ Magenta House
1.4 miles -
Queen Mary, University of London 27 mins 7 mins 13 mins
2.3 miles -
City University London 40 mins 12 mins 25 mins
2.6 miles -
Kings College London 48 mins 18 mins 22 mins
2.9 miles -
London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) 49 mins 17 mins 24 mins
3.6 miles -
London Metropolitan University 19 mins 34 mins
En Suite Bedrooms
- Availability: Contact Hall
- Total: From £12,750
- Weeks: 51
Price P/W from £250.00See Description
Mystudenthalls.com is not a lettings agent. It is a website which provides a detailed listing of student accommodation. The information displayed about this property constitutes a property advertisement the contents of which are provided and maintained by the advertiser. Mystudenthalls.com gives no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of any advertisement provided on this website.
The advertiser should be contacted to clarify the accuracy and completeness of any information provided.
Compulsory fees and charges may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland.