Accommodation for students in Bradford at a glance
For private student accommodation in Bradford that is right next to campus, check out The Green. These purpose-built student halls couldn’t be more conveniently located next to the University of Bradford campus and a short walk to the city centre. It offers a range of private accommodation to suit all needs, as well as secure bike storage, 24-hour on-site security, and a buzzing events calendar.
If you’re after modern student flats in Bradford right in the city centre, check out iQ Arkwright House. Boasting a contemporary design, this comfortable student accommodation offers a range of ensuite rooms and studios to suit all needs and great social spaces offering TV, a pool table and table football, and dedicated study areas. However, if you find that the decor isn’t to your taste, we’ve compiled a list of easy ways to make your university room feel more like home. Location-wise, you’re just a few minutes’ walk from the University of Bradford, and right in the city centre where you can visit cafes, bars, and restaurants with your new flatmates.
There are lots of options for student accommodation in Bradford. If you’re unsure which is best for you, check out our guide to the different types of student accommodation to help you choose.
Bradford at a glance
- Bradford is home to higher educational establishments such as the University of Bradford and Bradford College. As a result, there are many great student halls in Bradford to suit everyone’s needs.
- This iconic city played a key role in the UK’s industrial revolution and is said to have given the world textiles.
- Learn about Bradford’s fascinating history by visiting one of its popular museums, such as the Bradford Industrial Museum, Cartwright Hall, or The Bradford Police Museum.
- Bradford has an abundance of green space, including Peel Park, Lister Park, and Grosvenor Park, when you need a break from the books and to look after your mental health at university.
- Having a reputation of having some of the best curry houses in the country, it’s no surprise Bradford has been crowned Curry Capital of the UK six times. Some of the best are said to be Omar Khan’s, The Karachi, The Kashmir, and Mumtaz.
- Take a break from your student accommodation in Bradford and spend an afternoon at Sunbridge Wells, an underground arcade with eight pubs, bars and food outlets in restored historic city tunnels.
- Check out a show at one of the many Bradford Theatres, such as The Alhambra Theatre, Bradford Playhouse, or St George’s Hall.
- See a movie or enjoy a bowling game with your flatmates at the Leisure Exchange right in the city centre.